- Box Set (WARP200) - - Sold out
LIMITED box set - 5000 copies only
Warp Records had its 20th birthday in 2009, and released this box set as part of the celebrations. Those Warp fans who managed to get their hands on a copy were in for a visual as well as auditory treat.
The box set comes packaged in a 10 inch square slipcase wrapped in charcoal Buckram embossed paper with tipped-on gloss-laminated cover photograph. The set contains:
- A 192-page book detailing the visual history of the Warp label from 1989 to 2009
- Warp20 (Unheard) triple 10" vinyl LP with previously unreleased and rediscovered tracks from some of Warp's finest, housed in uncoated card sleeves with debossed foiled typography
- Warp20 (Infinite) double 10" single sided vinyl - containing short infinite locked-groove loops. Rear sides have two different versions of the Warp20 infinite Möbius etched on the surface without tracks, housed in uncoated card sleeves with debossed covers with foiled typography
- Warp20 (Elemental) CD mixed compilation - packaged in deluxe case bound 10" folder. Tracks are numbered 01-65 on the cover, however, there are only 13 tracks on the CD itself: each containing on average 5 sections, samples, or fragments of each tune per track
- Warp20 (Recreated) double CD compilation - 2 x CDs featuring cover versions of Warp songs by Warp artists packaged in a deluxe case-bound 10" folder
- Warp20 (Chosen) Double CD compilation - tracks on CD1 were chosen by fans on the Warp20 website & CD2 was chosen by Warp co-founder Steve Beckett. Personal messages and memories from Warp20.net feature on a large pullout poster. Packaged in a deluxe case-bound 10" folder.